Start a conversation

How to request Club Administrator changes

To request Club Administrator changes:

  1. Check your Club Administrators in your club.
  2. Contact your local state gymnastics association if you require any changes.
  3. If you need to set up a new club administrator, please follow this process.


Need more help?  Please lodge a support request.

Back to the Getting Started as a Club Administrator information page.

Choose files or drag and drop files
  1. Marney Shepherd

  2. Posted
  3. Updated