How to get started with Online Club Affiliation Renewals
- Go to Club Admin Home
- Click on the Administration tab
- Click on the Club Affiliation button
- You will be taken to the Club Affiliation tab.
- Please click on the information icons on each page if you require any technical or business process information
- Please read our training guide for more information (please see our Training presentation which is attached below)
What has changed in 2018?
- Excel documents are now able to be uploaded as supporting documents.
- Birthdate is not longer required in Club Personnel and Technical Members search which will make it easier to find members in the national database.
- Excel template available for download in form to use for adding Club Personnel and Technical Members that cannot be found in the search, instead of the Notes section.
- Free G is now an option on Gymsports Programs page.
- All supporting documents to be uploaded in Step 8 rather than other sections of the form.
- Supporting documents from the previous year are still available and can be downloaded for review.
- Supporting documents can now be deleted by Clubs as self service.
- Venue & Safety Check templates have been defined and are available for download via a link in the form.
- Next button has been changed to a Submit button on Step 8 so Clubs will not accidentally submit forms.
Workarounds for Common Problems
|Section Problem Occurs||Problem Description||Workaround for Problem|
|Club Form> Step 8 | Review Uploaded Documents
Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard> Review Form> Advise Approval Outcome
|When you open a downloaded file in Excel, an error alert appears 'The file format and extension of 'ResultsGrid_Export Data.xls' don't match. The file could be corrupted or unsafe. Unless you trust its source, don't open it. Do you want to open it anyway?'||Select 'Yes' when you see this error message and the excel file will open. Please note that this file will be a html format so please resave as an excel file if you need to pivot table or use formulas.|
|Club Form> Step 1 | Club Information||Any number can be entered into the ABN field and it is not verified||State associations will need to verify ABNs as part of their review.|
|Club Form> Step 8 | Review & Upload Supporting Documents||When you select the upload button with no documentation attached you see a red error message which is hard to interpret||Attaching a document again and then selecting upload will clear the error message.|
|Club Form> Step 2 | Venue Details||Was able to add a second location with only the state||State associations will need to check this data quality as part of their review.|
|Club Form> Step 3 | Club Personnel
Club Form> Step 4-1 | Club Members
|Wasn't able to find anyone to add in my search. It seems like you need to have all the exact details to find someone or maybe the search isn't working||Yes all exact details are required in the search. If you cannot find the person you are looking for, then please use the excel Template provided and upload the completed template in Step 8.|
|Club Form> All Pages
Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard> Review Form
|Unable to click on tabs to be taken directly to the step||Please use the previous and next buttons to navigate between steps.|
|Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard> Review Form||When reviewing an affiliation form in the Staff Site, the Finish button should navigate back to the Affiliation Renewals dashboard||Please use the left hand side menu Membership>Affiliation Renewals|
|Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard||Not possible to change an approved application||Please contact Gymnastics Australia Support for assistance.|
|Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard||Not possible to change a denied application||Please contact Gymnastics Australia Support for assistance.|
|Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard> Clubs without Applications||In the staff site I am searching for a club, but have not had any search results.||Please use the full name of the club for the search to work.|
|Club Form> Step 4-1 | Club Members||No option available for club to add functional title (like in IMIS) for relationship i.e Manager. Is a club is able to insert text to indicate individual is club manager or similar?||Please select ‘Manager’ as one of the choices in the relationship type, which is similar to adding the new MPIO – Informed.|
|Club Form> Step 1 | Club Information||I need to edit our club's uniform colours, how can this be done?||Please contact your State Association for assistance.|
|Club Form> Step 6-3||The "Previous" button does not go back past Step 6-3||This is because of the java script sending the user either 6-1 or 6-2 based on their insurance selection on Step 6. Please use top tabs if you need to get to a page before Step 6-3.|
|Download Affiliation Certificate||The preview screen of the certificate is not displaying properly.||The downloaded PDF version of the certificate will display properly.|
|Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard> Review Form
Email with Affiliation Form PDF record attached
||Email Notifications are not being received||Please ensure that Org Admins and Club Admins have a valid email address listed in the iMIS Desktop field Customers>Mailing Tab> E-Mail.
If the email is not valid or missing, the notifications will not been received.
|Staff Site> Affiliation Dashboard> Review Form
||Cannot review the uploaded documents on Step 8.||Please review the uploaded documents via the Advise Approval Outcome link in Affiliation Renewals Dashboard.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.