If you are unable to pay by credit card in EntryBoss, please follow this process to request to pay your Club's competition entries by EFT:
- Complete your Club's definitive entry form(s) in EntryBoss. More information.
- Ensure that your club's entry form(s) is complete as no further changes can be made if you request to pay by EFT if your club is unable to pay by credit card.
- Use the Competition Entries Pay by EFT Request form to request that your Club can pay for this entry by credit card. This form can be completed once per Club for the 2021 National Club Carnival entries.
- The fee estimate request for the Competition Entries Pay by EFT Request form for can be found as per the screenshot. Please note that the fee estimate/total amount due still includes a 1.2% handling fee even if you elect to pay not by credit card. This amount must be paid in full including the handling fee for your club's entries to be confirmed. Terms and Conditions.
IMPORTANT: Once the Competition Entries Pay by EFT Request form has been submitted no further changes can be made to the entry form including as adding, changing or removing any entries.
- If your fee estimate on the Competition Entries Pay by EFT Request form matches what is on your entry form(s), this request will be approved and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.
- If your fee estimate on the Competition Entries Pay by EFT Request form does not match what is on your entry form(s), this request will be denied and you will need to resubmit the form with the correct amount owing.
- Once your invoice has been paid in full (entry fee plus 1.2% manual handling fee) into the correct account listed on the invoice, we will update your payment status in EntryBoss. Please note that payment in full by EFT is due by close of business 2 August 2021 as we will be commencing confirming entries and waitlists the following day (3 August 2021). If your Club cannot pay in full by close of business 2 August 2021, you will need to ask for special consideration in writing to email@example.com by 3pm AEST 2 August 2021.
- If your Club submitted a provisional entry for a gymsport, then your competition entries will be confirmed for that gymsport once the invoice has been paid in full.
- If your Club did not submitted a provisional entry for a gymsport but you have submitted and paid in full for your entries, then your competition entries will not be confirmed for that gymsport and you will be placed on a waitlist as per the Terms and Conditions.
Need more help? Please lodge a support request.