Released 31 October 2019: 2020 Child Safety Course for Child Safety Representatives
There is a new Child Safety Course on Reporting for Child Safety Representatives which will be released on 31 October 2019. The release communications can be found here.
- To be a compliant Child Safety Representative in 2020 (from 1 January 2020), you must complete this Child Safety Course on Reporting.
- All Club Administrators are now able to access the LMS via their My Account Page.
- If the Child Safety Representative does not have GOL access, please raise a support ticket.
- There will be no webinars to deliver this course - you must use the LMS.
- This course is the same Child Safety Course on Reporting as what Technical Members need to complete.
Please contact us if you have any queries.