There is a new Child Safety Course called 'The Athlete's Voice' which is required for Club Child Safety Representatives to be considered compliant in your Club's WWCC Check tab from 8 November 2021.
The release communications can be found here.
- Every Club requires at least one Child Safety Representative nominated via their Club Admin Portal> Club Personnel tab. More information.
- To be a compliant Child Safety Representative from 8 November 2021, you must complete this new Athlete's Voice Course in Flex (LMS).
- Here are instructions on how you can access the Athlete's Voice Course.
- All Club Administrators are now able to access the LMS via their My Account Page.
- If the Child Safety Representative does not have GOL access, please raise a support ticket.
- This course is the same course as what Technical Members need to complete.
Please contact us if you have any queries.