The Learning Management System (LMS) New User Sign Up Form can be found here.
Please follow these steps to get started as a new LMS user:
- Complete all details on the LMS Sign Up form
- Please note that if you would like to notify a club that you wish to be connected to them, please enter the club's ID in the the Please Enter Club ID if you are working at Club field. This will not automatically add you to the club but it will send them an email to request the Club to add you in the Club Admin Portal.
- To submit your form, please click on the Register button at the bottom of the form. If you are unable to register, please contact us for help.
- You will be taken to the confirmation page. Please click on the 'here' link to access the LMS System so your LMS account is created and you can access the LMS. Important: Please do not navigate away from this page as you will not be able to log until the following day.
- Your nominated email address will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line 'Welcome to the Gymnastics in Australia's Learning Management System'. This email gets sent out at 11pm AEST after you have signed up. If you did not receive this email, please check your email's spam or junk filters.
- The 'Welcome to the Gymnastics in Australia's Learning Management System' email will confirm your username which you can use to log into gymnastics.org.au. More information.
- For help navigating to the LMS after you have signed in, please view this guide.
Need more help? Please contact us if you need any further assistance.