With Christmas fast approaching, Clubs check out the below key dates and actions in order for you to get ready for 2018!
Before 4.30pm Thursday 14 December 2017 (AEDT):
This is your last chance to ensure your Club has completed these actions for 2017 (sorry no time extensions can be granted):
- Athlete registrations
- Athlete transfer requests and approvals
- Download local copies of your club’s 2017 information including:
- Certificate of Currency from Marsh Insurance website
- Athlete list via Club Admin Home > Reports
- Multi-club athlete list via Club Admin Home > Reports
- Technical members list via Club Admin Home > Reports
- Club Personnel list via Club Admin Home > Reports
- Club Affiliation Certificate via Club Admin Home > Club Information > Print Certificate
Between 9am Friday 15 December 2017 and 9am Thursday 4 January 2018 (AEDT):
While the Gymnastics Australia team runs the annual statistics for 2017 and gets the Club Admin Portal ready for 2018, Clubs will not be able to access or view the following parts of the Club Admin Portal:
- Administration tab
- Club Information tab
- Transfer Lists tab
- Statistics tab
- Reports tab
- Bad Data tab
From 9am Thursday 4 January 2018 (AEDT):
- Please review and update your Club Administrators.
- If you are a Club Administrator, please ensure you are following the latest Club Administrator procedures.
- Online Club Affiliation Renewals will be open for all States and Territories.
- Please download the latest version (3.0 3 January 2018) of the new Club Importer template to ensure that your club uses the 2018 Athlete Codes when uploading athletes via the Club Import method.
2018 Athlete Registrations will open. Make sure you are using the latest processes for:
- Club Import (Register or renew Athletes in Bulk)
- Bulk Renew (Renew Athletes in bulk)
- Registering athletes individually
- Renewing athletes individually
- Correctly coding athlete Gymsports and Levels as per the 2018 Athlete Coding Guide
- Requesting Multi-club athletes
- Requesting Athlete Transfers
- Managing Athlete Transfers in and out of your club.
- Checking if athletes have been successfully registered via Club Reports
If your Club requires any further assistance to get ready for 2018, please lodge a support request.