Gymnastics Australia is pleased to announce that a new and improved Athlete Bulk Renew Form is now available on the Club Administration Portal.
This new and improved Athlete Bulk Renew Form has been based on the old form which a lot of Clubs have requested. The form has also been simplified and streamlined for easier use.
Features of the new and improved Athlete Bulk Renew Form are:
- A simplified and easier to use filter
- A simplified and easier to use form
- Records are sorted by last name alpha by default. It is also easy to sort via other headers by clicking on header you wish to sort by in the header row.
- Easy to see an athlete’s current Gymsport and Levels and update via a link on the form.
- Easy to access an athlete’s athlete profile to update their personal details via a link on the form.
- Multiple records can be selected to renew at a time by clicking and dragging the mouse across the records.
- A new status field displayed on screen which shows if an athlete has been renewed for the current year or not.
Please have a look at our Bulk Renew information page to:
- Access a PowerPoint presentation which takes you through how to use the new form.
- A short video on how to select multiple athlete records to renew
- A short video on how to sort records
If you have any queries, please contact email@example.com